- Tackle a wide variety of audit challenges throughout the audit cycle and contribute to all parts of our standard procedure.
- Prepare and obtain all necessary working papers and documentation in accordance with standards and completion of work within agreed time budgets.
- Go the extra mile to visit and interact with the clients in delivering quality service.
- Perform necessary audit activities to meet audit objectives of the team as well as any other ad hoc duties.
- Licensed CPA
- 0-6 months related working experience in an auditing firm
- A graduate of BS Accountancy or equivalent course
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel and other MS applications
- Familiar with Quickbooks or any Accounting software
- Skill in maintaining files and records
- Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- High attention to detail
- Can work independently and meet deadlines
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem-solving skills with high level of analytical skills
- Be a team player in a small, family-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
- Be surrounded by a great team doing the best work of their lives and having fun with it.