FINANCIAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Our US-based client is in need of Financial Systems Specialist who can help deploy/configure their software for customer demos and implementations in their Manila office. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and work with cutting-edge technology that will change the future of finance and accounting. If you are seeking a unique opportunity to make a large impact, this job is definitely for you.
- Coordinate within the internal team (sales, marketing and customer support) to configure and grow the software’s capabilities.
- Prioritize, recommend and direct software development strategies.
- Analyze, test and troubleshoot end-user problems and request for system improvements, customizations and resolution of potential product defects.
- Evaluates and make recommendation for product upgrades.
- Conducts customer demos and implementation.
- Develop and standardize routine processes and documenting procedures.
As an ideal candidate, you must:
- Have a minimum of Two (2) years working experience with ERPs and other financial applications used by enterprise and mid-market sized companies.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Accounting, Finance or any related course.
- Experience with Netsuite is strongly preferred.
- Experience with integration solutions such as Celigo (preferred), Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
- Have the ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers.
- Be able to manage time properly, a multi-tasker who have the initiative and drive to learn more.
- Fluency in writing and speaking the English language.
- Knack for working in a fast-paced, start-up company
- Willing to work in Makati
- 1 full time position available.