DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Our US based client is in need of Director of Operations who can manage developers and AWS in their Manila Office.
- Manage Lead Developer and DevOps Analyst
- Coordinate product releases and hotfixes
- Coordinate technical side of customer implementations (reporting to Head of Customer Success in the U.S.)
- Oversee critical bug-fixes and complex customer support escalations
- Manage infrastructure/AWS (Amazon Web Services)-related monitoring activities, enhancements
- Design/implement/roll-out consistent and well-documented processes/structures around all of the above
- Communicate regularly with the CEO and CTO (both U.S.-based)
- Manage QA/Customer Support Coordinator
- Coordinate various office, administrative and operational-related activities on an ad-hoc basis
- We’re looking for a strong/experienced supervisor to oversee our Software Engineering, Customer Suport, QA, and Admin teams in Manila.
- We’re your typical startup. We’re growing fast, which means new structures/processes are being created as we go. You must be able to effectively work/supervise (and even enjoy being) in this type of dynamic/fast-paced environment.
- 5-10 years of work experience, preferably in multinational/enterprise-sized corporations.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level B2B software (either as a user, or an employee of B2B software company).
- Finance/accounting software experience a plus, but familiarity with other corporate applications are acceptable as well (ERP, CRM, HRIS, CLM, MRP, etc.).
- We would like the candidate to have at least one or more of the following 3 experiences: (1) accounting, (2) corporate IT at a large organization, and/or (3) corporate software development/engineering experience (most ideal of the 3).