Our US based client is in need of Development Operations Lead to manage its AWS and other 3rd party integrations in their Manila office.
- Manage and monitor all things Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Build a robust, secure and efficient cloud-based platform.
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures.
- Collaborate with Development and QA/Customer Support teams to manage and enhance processes related to deployments, monitoring activities, incident responses, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed, including potentially migrating to Google cloud.
As an Ideal Candidate, you must:
- Have at least 6 years relevant working experience and in-depth knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and related applications/services (EC2, SQS, etc.)
- Familiarity with systems such as Netsuite/JIRA and Celigo is an advantage.
- Be knowledgeable with AWS best practices.
- Have a Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Strong communication skills particularly with multinational team collaboration.
- Preferably (but not required) with the following skills & qualifications: AWS certification, Google Cloud experience, enterprise B2B software experience (as a user or employee).
- Be able to manage time properly, a multi-tasker who have the initiative and drive to learn more.
- Feel comfortable with finding better ways to do things and be able to track everything you do.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- Willing to work in Makati and night shifts.
- 1 full-time position available.
Competitive salary package and exciting benefits awaits the successful candidate!!!