As An Accountant, you will immediately play an integral role for the implementation, handling and delivery of general accounting tasks.
Assists in managing and maintaining financial records that track the expenditures and other accounting and financial activities such as but not limited to:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Journal entries
- Treasury and Cash Management
- Inventory Management
- Closing of Month-end and year-end books
Monitors and ensure accuracy in the completion of supporting documents for preparation and approval of the following:
- Disbursement voucher as required
- Summary of cash release of requesting individuals for preparation and approval of fund transfer voucher.
- Monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Regular recording in the books of accounts via the accounting system.
Does analysis and summarizes account information and trends.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Go the extra mile to interact with the Management as well as your colleagues in delivering quality service to the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent. Licensed CPA is an advantage.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years working experience handling general accounting tasks.
- Be passionate about learning, and tackling new and exciting technical challenges.
- Have a great attention to detail with high level of analytical skills.
- Be able to manage time properly, turns in quality work on time and works with minimum supervision.
- Feel comfortable with finding better ways to do things and be able to track everything you do.
- Feel comfortable in writing and speaking the English language.
- Be a computer savvy, well-versed in Microsoft Office and accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks).
- Must love all facets of accounting.
- Willing to work in Makati area